Public Skate will start Friday, January 29th!!!
COVID-19 Protocols For Public Skate
WARNING: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit.
The Ice Mine management reserves the right to remove patrons if not compliant with facility requirements.
- Do not visit The Ice Mine and please stay home if anyone in your family has any COVID-19 symptoms, or if they are not feeling well, or if you or your family member have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Please stay home if you have a weakened immune system or you are living with someone who is considered vulnerable.
- We require that all guests practice social distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from other people not in your group and wearing a mask AT ALL TIMES while in the facility and on the premises.
- Admission size will be limited to the building capacity guidelines set forth by state and local mandates
- Those waiting in line to enter the facility, at the skate rental counter or at the snack bar must maintain six feet of distance.
- Masks must be worn AT ALL TIMES inside the facility, including while roller or ice skating, while in the lobby except when eating, in the restrooms and while outside on the premises when people cannot socially distance. Exceptions include individuals that cannot wear a face covering due to a medical condition, children under the age of 2, individuals who would be unable to remove the face covering without assistance, and individuals that must communicate with someone who is hearing impaired
- The Ice Mine staff will frequently clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched
At The Ice Mine, we are very proud of our Olympic size ice rink, but we are one of the very few ice rink facilities in the country that also houses a roller rink in the same building. Our roller rink wasn't just shoved into some small area that had "available space"; instead, our roller rink is 20,000 square feet of roller skating FUN! We feature public skating sessions, birthday parties, banquets, corporate events, vendor shows and group rentals (church groups, 4H clubs, school groups, youth leagues, etc).
Bring the entire family down, or come with friends, for a rolling good time at The Ice Mine! Skate to a “Top Radio Hits” song list during our public sessions. Have a fun night on Friday or Saturday while you ice skate, roller skate or BOTH. Or come to one of our roller skating only sessions Sunday- Thursday. Quench your thirst and feed your hunger at our snackbar! Take a break from skating and play a great mix of video games, air hockey or pool! Our public skating is great entertainment for everyone!!!
General Admission - Friday and Saturday 7:00pm - 10:00pm...............................................................................................$15
- Ice skate and roller skate rental included. All ages welcome. Admission for duration of entire event.
- Children 5 and under $8 with the purchase of a full adult admission.
General Admission - Sunday 1:00-3:00; Monday - Thursday 6:00pm - 8:00pm...........................................................$10
- Roller skate rental included. All ages welcome. Admission for duration of entire event.
- Children 5 and under $5 with the purchase of full adult admission.
- All Monthly Passes are valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
LOOKING FOR AN AWESOME PLACE TO TAKE YOUR GROUP?
You've Found It!! We have awesome options for your group. Whether you need to rent the entire roller rink out or host a youth or business group during one of our public sessions, we have options to fit your needs!
- All information below in Option 2 is for the roller rink only. For Birthday Parties please click Here. For Ice Rink rental please contact The Ice Mine.
Groups During Public Skate
Have a smaller group and want to skate during one of our public skating sessions? We have a group discount for you!
10+ Skaters = 10% Discount
20+ Skaters = 15% Discount
40+ Skaters = 20% Discount
- Must Be Under One Transaction Only
- Must Register Your Group To Receive Discount
Hosting a Private Skating Event
If you want to invite the entire church, club or business, a private skating party is the way to go! Have the entire roller rink to yourselves!
50 Skater Minimum - $8.00 per skater
100 Skater Minimum - $7.00 per skater
- Subject To Availability
- Must Reserve At Least Two Weeks In Advance
GROUPS DURING PUBLIC SKATING SESSIONS
To receive a group discount, group leaders must fill out a form below and confirm date, time and price prior to the day of event. To receive the group discount, one person must pay for all of the skaters under one transaction only. A credit card or cash must be presented to the front desk at time of arrival. Sorry, we do not accept checks.
Available Public Session Group Times:
- Fridays - Ice and Roller Rinks - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Saturdays - Ice and Roller Rinks - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Sundays - Roller Only - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mondays - Roller Only - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesdays - Roller Only - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesdays - Roller Only - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursdays - Roller Only - 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Call for Thursday availability)
Please note: Group discounts are limited to the above days and times only.
Not valid with any other offers, packages, specials or discounts. No outside food or drink allowed.
PRIVATE PARTIES FOR GROUPS
Each private group party is a 2-hour private event just for your group. Every party is staffed and the event is geared for you. We have some awesome music playlists for you to choose from! Private parties can be set up in a couple of ways. The group leaders can pay for everyone skating or the group leaders can have each skater pay for their own admission.
Please Note: private parties have a minimum of 50 skaters required.
- Sundays - 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Mondays - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tuesdays - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Wednesdays - 6:00pm - 8:00pm
- Thursdays - 6:00pm - 8:00pm (Call for Thursday availability)
Have a different time in mind? Let us know. We may be able to adjust the time to meet your needs.
Please Note: No outside food or drink allowed. To bring in a cake or cupcakes, you must reserve a birthday party package.